Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi Telugu Movie Review:
Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi Telugu Movie Review. Vunnadi Okate Zindagi has a slow first half. The show started on friendship quickly turns into a normal love track that runs slow. However with a pre-interval twist story turns interesting and creates interest over the second half. But the twist that comes in pre-climax is a weak one.
Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi Telugu Movie Rating : 3/5
Key Points in the first Half:
- Abhi (Ram) owns a coffee shop in Italy, rejects Anisha Ambrose’s love proposal.
- Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi show started with kids Abhi (rich kid) and Vasu becoming thick friends at school.
- He now takes us back to his college days.
- Ram’s beard makeover looks good.
- Vasu (Sree Vishnu) along with three other college friends.
- The first song “Trendu Maarina” shot well, very decent dance moves showing the friendship of Abhi (Ram) and Ram (Abhiram) falls in love with house surgeon Maha (Anupama Parameswaran).
- First and interesting twist in Abhi’s love story.
- Abhi’s (Ram) friend Vasu (Sree Vishnu) returns from his trip.
Key Points in Second Half:
- Ram (Abhiram) moves back to India to patch up with his childhood friend Vasu (Sree Vishnu) who is affected in his life.
- Maggie (Lavanya Tripathi), a wedding planner by profession enters into the life of Abhi (Ram) and his friends.
- Finally, friends Abhi and Vasu reunite, it’s time for “Vunnadi Okate Zindagi” song.
- While Anupama Parameswaran has got the first half of the film, Lavanya Tripathi appears in most of the second half.
- Vasu (Sree Vishnu) unites Abhi (Ram) and Maggie (Lavanya). Movie ends.
Vunnadi Okate Zindagi is slow overall but has few beautiful moments on friendship. While the pre-interval twist is interesting, twist that comes in pre-climax is a weak one.
Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi Telugu Movie Public Talk: