Before Downloading Any Contents From This Website You Must Follow These Steps:
- Always Buy Original CDs From Your Nearest Store.
- Check Your Country’s Copyright Policies.
- Do Not Sell Or Distribute Contents Downloaded From This Website.
- Always Use Contents Of This Website Only For Backup Purpose Of Your Original CDs.
- Please note that we do not host any copyrighted content on this website, All mp3 files are uploaded on Other Websites.
However, we offer a service to remove MP3 Songs File’s Links From our website if the copyright holder of the content requests so. These removal requests are only valid if:
- You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content in question.
- You provide the exact URLs to the MP3 Files, no complete (sub)categories or search queries.
- You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.
- If your request complies with all of these rules, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will remove postings as soon as we can, usually within 48 hours.
If you have any queries regarding this issue please E-Mail us Anytime at email@example.com
Before Downloading You Must Read: Download Policy
tollytrends.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on tollytrends.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in atozmp3.co search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notifcation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.